All About Me

Fairytown, Bubbleland
Hi my name is Sprite! I have a mom, a dad, and a family. I have a bunch of pets almost 50 in couting oh yeah. Who's awesome...ME! I love to make people laugh even if it is by force! Opps you weren't supposed to know that! Oh well that's me for ya!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's Me Again!

At the creepy learning place back at Fairytown we started a club two days ago...did NOT work out! We got into a fight with five or six other girls who's counting though I mean really! Well enought about me tell me about yourself...oh yeaaaaaaah you can't your on the computer oh well. I came up with a catch fraze I used
awesomegirl22's catch fraze and jazzed it up... Sprite Likes Funny That's Tight! How was that now blink your eyes really fast...I need a TV show! Well goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment