All About Me

Fairytown, Bubbleland
Hi my name is Sprite! I have a mom, a dad, and a family. I have a bunch of pets almost 50 in couting oh yeah. Who's awesome...ME! I love to make people laugh even if it is by force! Opps you weren't supposed to know that! Oh well that's me for ya!

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Get Tight With Sprite

Hey! This is a brand new blog created by ME! This is how it's gonna' work I'm going to post something and you are going to laugh. Okay, let's practice...My name is Sprite as you can tell by my blog and I am very funny...at times (you laugh now). Good now you view my blog. Enter the world of Sprite!!! Later!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Sprite-world looks like a fun, happy place!

    ReplyDelete